My mom brought home this recipe years ago and it has been one of my stand by easy meals. This is something I like to make up on the nights that we go to the gym. We didn’t go tonight, but I did go running. We actually have plans to go see at movie at a local park. Back to the recipe! From what I understand this was also a Weight Watcher recipe but I was having trouble finding it on their site. After a quick google search I found it on Recipezaar. As you can see I make a few modifications to the recipe. Enjoy!
Spinach with Angle Hair Pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 cups pre-washed packaged fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cooked angel hair pasta
- 1 chicken breast marinated in Lemon Pepper marinade
- 2 TB Parmesan Cheese
- Cut marinated chicken into bite size pieces and brown on medium heat in small skillet.
- In 10-inch non stick skillet heat oil. add garlic; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until softened, about 30 seconds.
Add spinach; cook, tossing gently until wilted, 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle spinach with lemon juice, then add pasta and cooked chicken. Cook, tossing mixture, until heated through, 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.