I discovered this recipe several months ago when I first started buying Tilapia. Nate and I were in the mood for fish and everything else was pretty expensive so we decided to take a chance and buy some Tilapia. I really have no complaints about this fish. It is also great for “fish sticks”. This recipe is also quite easy.
Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.