As I mentioned in my previous post, I was looking through old editions of Everyday Food for inspiration for my menu for the week. This recipe was on the same page as the Sage Pork Chops. This was delicious and so tasty! It reminded me a lot of Trader Joe’s Rice Pilaf with peas. We will be having this again for sure! Enjoy!
source: Everyday Food Magazine
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- In a medium saucepan with a lid, bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and teaspoon salt. Cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook until water is absorbed and rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add butter, Parmesan, and parsley; fluff gently with a fork.